This vinyl sticker is a simple and funny wall art of the saying “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand ” with a decorative swirl.
It is perfect wall décor for the kitchen of someone with an elegant aesthetic and a sense of humor.
Our Vinyl wall stickers are cut from interior safe vinyl, produced by reputable manufacturers. Once applied they appear as though painted on the wall or surface.
These vinyl wall decals stick to most smooth, clean, and flat surfaces including painted drywall, glass, and mirror. We cannot guarantee that our decals will stick to surfaces that are highly textured or painted with certain water based (porous) paints and/or matte finishes. User discretion is advised.
1. Make sure your wall is smooth, clean & dry. Don’t attempt to apply the vinyl during rainy or humid conditions.
2. Where necessary, cut to separate the elements. Measure out and mark the desired positioning on your wall.
3. Slowly remove the wax paper backing, ensure the vinyl sticks to the application tape.
If applying to glass: Spray the glass and the sticky side of the vinyl with water and a drop of dish soap. So you can adjust the position and remove any air bubbles.
4. Line up the vinyl to your markings and bond the vinyl to the wall by smoothing it over with an applicator or card firmly from the middle outwards.
If applying to glass: Allow a few days to dry.
5. Once you’re happy that you’ve pressed the vinyl down sufficiently, slowly peel the application tape away parallel to the wall, making sure the vinyl sticks to the wall.
TLC: If you’re having any difficulty getting the vinyl to stick to the wall, use a hairdryer on a medium setting to warm the vinyl while the tape is still on, rub over it again with the applicator, leave for a few minutes and then try again to remove the application tape.